Seguidores

domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

Finally someone let me outta my cage, now time for me is nothin' cuz I'm countin' no age. Nah, I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared I'm good at repairs, and I'm under your snare, intangible. I bet you didn't think so I command you to. Panoramic view. Look I'll make it all manageable. Pick and choose, sit and lose, all you different crews. Chicks and dudes, so who you think is really kickin' tunes? Picture you gettin' down in tha picture tube, like you lit the fuse. You think it's fictional? Mystical? maybe Spiritual? Hero who appears in you to clear your view when you're too crazy. Lifeless, to know the definition for what life is. Priceless, to you because I put you on the hype shit, you like it? Gun smokin' righteous with one toke and psychic among those, possess you with one go. The essence, the basics, without that you make it. Allow me to make this child-like-in-nature. Rhythm, you have it or you don't, that's a fallacy. I'm in them, every sprouting tree, every child of peace, every cloud and sea. YOU SEE WITH YOUR MIND, you see destruction and demise, corruption in disguise from this fuckin' enterprise. Now I'm sucked into your lives. Through Russel not his muscles but percussion he provides with me as a guide. Y'all can see me now cuz you don't see with your eyes. You perceive with your mind. That's the inner, so I'ma stick around with Russ and be a mentor. Bust a few rhymesso mother fuckers remember what the thought is. I brought all this, so you can survive when law is lawless. Feelings, sensations that you thought was DEAD. No squealing, remember that it's all in your head. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario