Seguidores

lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

I want your ugly, I want your disease. I want your everything 
As long as it’s free, I want your love. I want your drama, the touch of your hand. I want you leathe-studded kiss in the sand. I want your love. You know that I want you and you know that I need you. I want it bad, your bad romance. I want your loving and I want your REVENGE, you and me could write a bad romance. I want your loving, all your love is REVENGE, you and me could write a bad romance. 
Caught in a bad romance I want your horror, I want your design.
 ‘Cause you’re a criminal as long as your mine, I want your love. I want your psycho, your vertigo stick. 
Want you in my room when your baby is sick. I want your love. Want your bad romance.
I´m a freak bitch baby... I want your love and I want your revenge.
 I want your love I don’t wanna be friends
Na, na na na na, na (♫)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario