Seguidores

sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011


Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed? 
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you´re sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did And how I hope to God he was worth it.
 When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skin.
I´ve got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck 
Than any boy you´ll ever meet, sweetie you had me Girl I was it look past the sweat, 
a better love deserving of Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be, me Let´s get these teen hearts beating. 
Faster, faster So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, 
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, 
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So I guess we´re back to us, oh cameraman, 
swing the focus In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off? 
(Let´s pick up, pick up)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario